Groupon Getaway: The Pit Stop



Honeybee Doughnuts sticker on a pastry box
Contents are more delicious than you expect.

After our two-hour spa retreat and lunch in Coral Springs, and our stay at a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, we head back to Miami. But before picking up our toddler from grandma and grandpa’s house, we decide to make a quick stop for a snack at Honeybee Doughnuts.

There was a line, so I read the menu patiently and tried not to drool.

Honey Bee Doughnuts hung on the wall
They serve special doughnuts (not on the menu) that are available only certain days of the week.

It’s almost my turn and I notice that they have two Fruity Pebbles doughnuts left, and I intend on ordering one, but the family ahead of me, takes both of them.

An athlete looking really upset.  I don't know who he is. Sorry I suck at sports.
Nooooooooooooooooo… Taken from: https://memecrunch.com/meme/BH5VM/noooo/image.jpg?w=400&c=1




You can read the rest of this post at ellanewriter.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of the Dot to Dot Connections Making Tracks Connections Box

Mom Confessions: Things You Said You'd Never Do as a Parent, But You Did

How I Learned to 'Vlog Like a Boss'